Keto Chow branded 20 ounce Hydro Flask
If you've been reading my blog very long you'll probably know that I've been advocating Hydro Flask insulated containers for years and now they're available with a super cool Keto Chow logo laser etched on one side. Perfect for when you're:
- Staying Keto at a conference.
- Running around a weird city (sorry San Francisco, you know it's true =).
- Stuck in a class all day and you know the lunch options are going to completely suck.
- Driving around.
- Running around Disneyland (though those smoked turkey legs are pretty awesome).
You need to either pre-refrigerate your Keto Chow for several hours or add in some ice cubes - in my experience, the Hydro Flasks will keep Keto Chow cold for at least 18 hours but the liquid needs to already be cold! The double wall vacuum insulation keeps hot drinks hot up to 6 hours and iced drinks cold up to 24 hours. 18/8 stainless steel won't transfer flavors or odors to your next drink. This means your favorite beverage is always pure and refreshing.
The flip top lid should keep your gear nice and clean but please do make sure that you close the lid before you put it in your backpack.
- Easy to transport
- Wide Mouth Opening for easy cleaning
- TempShield Protected Double Wall Vacuum Insulated
- Keeps Hot up to 6 Hours, keeps liquids with ice cold up to 24 Hours
- Durable, sweat-free powder coat finish
- 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Compatible with other Hydro Flask lids: Straw Lid and Flex Cap
- Hand wash only with hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry, and it's ready for adventure
Safe for All
- All Hydro Flask accessories are BPA-free, Phthalate-free, and toxin-free
- Made from recyclable polypropylene PP#5 for safe, eco-friendly disposal
- Safe materials for children and adults alike
* banana not included, shown for scale only
I have been hesitant on buying a water flask like this and one day decided to finally buy one. I have used it constantly and loved it. The water flask keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot for longer than any other container I have used before. I have realized that I need to buy more for my family so they will leave mine alone...because now it is always empty. 💦
It was too small to use with the replacement meals. I was disappointed in that. It spilled twice in my bag but I'm pretty sure that was user error.
Love the taste!
Hubby loves his hydro flask for his daily keto chow lunch. Keeps is nice and cold, even on hot days at the quarry.
My new flask holds more than I thought and keeps my drinks very cold for more than 24 hours! Very satisfied with this purchase.
- About Keto Chow
- Why I Make Keto Chow
- Keto Chow Prep Instructions
- Nutrition Labels
- Acacia Gum - features and benefits
- Keto Chow Recipe
Keto Chow is complete nutrition for Nutritional Ketosis. It's a drink mix that quickly and easily makes a complete keto meal. It's not meant to replace your bacon and steak.
Rather, it's targeted to replace the mundane meals; running to a meeting, breakfast in the car, stuck in class, etc...
By design, a serving of Keto Chow provides 1/3 of your daily needs of electrolytes, vitamins, protein and more. The aim is that you could replace all your meals without ill effect if you are so inclined, but most users replace 1-2 meals a day and have a fantastic keto meal with family or friends for the 3rd. It's also quite tasty with a range of great flavors.
You combine the powdered mix with your own personal amount of heavy cream (and water) to get the calories you want, anywhere from 800 calories a day, up to 5000 calories. Many liken the taste and texture to melted ice cream or a milkshake. The full-flavored mixture of Keto Chow does contain whey protein and artificial sweeteners; if those are a concern for you there's also a "Base Powder" option that has the electrolytes and vitamins but not the flavor/protein/sweetener. You can mix our base powder with a protein powder and sweetener of your choice. Want easy, complete nutrition give Keto Chow a try! People love Keto Chow over on Reddit! (which is saying a lot =) Check out This review, or this one, or this review. You can also search Reddit for "Keto Chow" or "KetoChow" - both sorted so the newest posts are always at the top.