Designed to help keep your electrolytes at a happy level, Keto Chow Electrolyte Drops give you a balanced combination of Sodium, Magnesium, Potassium, and Chloride.
Electrolyte Drops are available in 4 sizes:
- The small "Pocket Flask" with enough concentrate for 2.5 gallons of water at the recommended dosage.
- The large 250ml/8.3 oz "Refill" size with enough concentrate for 25 gallons of water, plus it also includes a free empty Pocket Flask bottle! It's 3x the price for 10x the stuff.
- The super big 550ml/18.6 oz "Big Refill" size with enough concentrate for 56 gallons of water at the recommended dosage. Does NOT come with an empty pocket flask. Compared to the small pocket flask, it's 5 2/3x the price for 22 1/3 the stuff.
- Individual Servings in a "Rip Pack" - each packet holds enough for a 16 ounce/500ml water bottle (it's the same as a half a cap-full of the pocket flask). Toss them in a purse or pocket so you can mix up Electrolyte Drops on the go.
The seawater and sea-mineral concentrate used in Electrolyte Drops are from Utah's Great Salt Lake and are Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) and comply with applicable standards for heavy metals from the U.S. F.C.C.
- NO sugars, calories, caffeine or artificial ingredients
- Safe for hydration packs. Will not stain or leave a residue
- Allows for flexible dosing - at the recommended dose, most do not detect any flavor, those doing fasting will often do 3-4x dose.
- For those sensitive to the mineral flavor, add lemon or lime juice. For the best tasting electrolyte water, use good quality water and mix thoroughly.
How to Measure Electrolyte Drops
The lid of the pocket flask doubles as a measuring device, the full lid is 1/2 teaspoon (2.46ml) and will give you the amounts shown on the label. If you use a full cap in 32oz/1 liter of water, you likely will not be able to taste any difference. You are quite welcome to use double or even more if you find the taste acceptable or desirable.
How Much Should You Use?
That's entirely up to you =) Use electrolyte drops when you feel like you need more electrolytes. Around here we use it in all our water throughout the day while we're fasting and some of us use double the recommended dosage because we like the salt.
We have 3 different Electrolyte Supplements:
- Electrolyte Drops: a balanced mix of Sodium, Potassium, and Magnesium (along with other trace minerals).
- Mag Drops: concentrated Magnesium with some Sodium and Potassium (along with other trace minerals).
- Fasting Drops: High levels of Sodium with some Magnesium and small traces of Potassium (along with other trace minerals).
Gives me the electrolytes I need with minimal taste.
I'll change my rating when I've had more time to use them amd feel that I have derived a benefit. Right now I don't notice any difference; not sure how they are supposed to make me feel. Only difference is the taste of my water. I'll keep you posted.
I use it everyday
Dr Ken Berry recommended these so I gave the Magnesium and Electrolytes a try. No cramping since!
I love these drops and i recieved them very quickly
I’m sure they are great my in my case they made me sleepy, I think I need the salted one