Designed to help keep your electrolytes at a happy level while fasting, Keto Chow Electrolyte Drops give you a fantastic combination of Sodium, Magnesium, Potassium, and Chloride.
Electrolyte Drops are available in 4 sizes:
- The small "Pocket Flask" with enough concentrate for 2.5 gallons of water at the recommended dosage.
- The large 250ml/8.3 oz "Refill" size with enough concentrate for 25 gallons of water, plus it also includes a free empty Pocket Flask bottle! It's 3x the price for 10x the stuff.
- The super big 550ml/18.6 oz "Big Refill" size with enough concentrate for 56 gallons of water at the recommended dosage. Does NOT come with an empty pocket flask. Compared to the small pocket flask, it's 5 2/3x the price for 22 1/3 the stuff.
- Individual Servings in a "Rip Pack" - each packet holds enough for a 16 ounce/500ml water bottle (it's the same as a half a cap-full of the pocket flask). Toss them in a purse or pocket so you can mix up Electrolyte Drops on the go.
The seawater and sea-mineral concentrate used in Electrolyte Drops are from Utah's Great Salt Lake and are Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) and comply with applicable standards for heavy metals from the U.S. F.C.C.
- NO sugars, calories, caffeine or artificial ingredients
- Safe for hydration packs. Will not stain or leave a residue
- Allows for flexible dosing - at the recommended dose, most do not detect any flavor, those doing fasting will often do 3-4x dose.
For those sensitive to the mineral flavor, add lemon or lime juice. For the best tasting electrolyte water, use good quality water and mix thoroughly.
Picking the right Keto Chow Electrolyte Supplement
We have 3 different Electrolyte Supplements:
- Electrolyte Drops: a balanced mix of Sodium, Potassium, and Magnesium (along with other trace minerals).
- Mag Drops: concentrated Magnesium with some Sodium and Potassium (along with other trace minerals).
- Fasting Drops: High levels of Sodium with some Magnesium and small traces of Potassium (along with other trace minerals).
How to measure Electrolyte Drops
The lid of the pocket flask doubles as a measuring device, the full lid is 1/2 teaspoon (2.46ml) and will give you the amounts shown on the label. If you use a full cap in 32oz/1 liter of water, you likely will not be able to taste any difference. You are quite welcome to use double or even more if you find the taste acceptable or desirable.
How much should you use?
That's entirely up to you =) Use fasting drops when you feel like you need more electrolytes. Around here we use it in all our water throughout the day while we're fasting and some of us use double the recommended dosage because we like the salt.
The Electrolyte Drops are really helping me to stay hydrated. Overall feeling much better.
I bought these to help me during post surgery recovery due to being on a soft food diet and wanting quality electrolyte and protein replacement meals. Man! This has really been great for my pre and post op prep! It’s hard to get all your nutrients when everything is carb carbs carbs and your body needs quality protein to heal. I will definitely purchase more!
They seem to be working. No longer have muscle cramps since using the drops.
Really liked the variety, quality and taste of this sampler pack.
- About Keto Chow
- Why I Make Keto Chow
- Keto Chow Prep Instructions
- Nutrition Labels
- Acacia Gum - features and benefits
- Keto Chow Recipe
Keto Chow is complete nutrition for Nutritional Ketosis. It's a drink mix that quickly and easily makes a complete keto meal. It's not meant to replace your bacon and steak.
Rather, it's targeted to replace the mundane meals; running to a meeting, breakfast in the car, stuck in class, etc...
By design, a serving of Keto Chow provides 1/3 of your daily needs of electrolytes, vitamins, protein and more. The aim is that you could replace all your meals without ill effect if you are so inclined, but most users replace 1-2 meals a day and have a fantastic keto meal with family or friends for the 3rd. It's also quite tasty with a range of great flavors.
You combine the powdered mix with your own personal amount of heavy cream (and water) to get the calories you want, anywhere from 800 calories a day, up to 5000 calories. Many liken the taste and texture to melted ice cream or a milkshake. The full-flavored mixture of Keto Chow does contain whey protein and artificial sweeteners; if those are a concern for you there's also a "Base Powder" option that has the electrolytes and vitamins but not the flavor/protein/sweetener. You can mix our base powder with a protein powder and sweetener of your choice. Want easy, complete nutrition give Keto Chow a try! People love Keto Chow over on Reddit! (which is saying a lot =) Check out This review, or this one, or this review. You can also search Reddit for "Keto Chow" or "KetoChow" - both sorted so the newest posts are always at the top.