One of the most difficult electrolytes to get is Magnesium, and even if you can find it, it's often in the Magnesium Oxide form that humans can't absorb. Keto Chow Mag Drops are made with concentrated Magnesium Chloride. It's dissolved in solution and in its ionic form for rapid absorption.
- NO sugars
- NO calories
- NO Caffeine
- NO Artificial Ingredients
Magnesium Drops are available in 3 sizes:
- The small "Pocket Flask" with enough concentrate for 2.5 gallons of water at the recommended dosage.
- The large 250ml/8.3 oz "Refill" size with enough concentrate for 25 gallons of water, plus it also includes a free empty Pocket Flask bottle! It's 3x the price for 10x the stuff.
- Individual Servings in a "Rip Pack" - each packet holds enough for a 16 ounce/500ml water bottle (it's the same as a half a cap-full of the pocket flask). Toss them in a purse or pocket so you can mix up Electrolyte Drops on the go.
Recommended Dosage: 200mg of magnesium (1/2 teaspoon or 1 full pocket flask cap) or as needed. It is recommended that you spread consumption throughout the day to improve absorption. Consuming a full dose or more at one time may have a laxidative effect. This solution is very bitter in isolation, but small amounts in foods or beverages may enhance flavors. Suggested uses:add to flavored water, coffee, tea, soups, or other food or drink.
For those sensitive to the mineral flavor, add lemon or lime juice. For the best tasting electrolyte water, use good quality water and mix thoroughly. The sea-mineral concentrate used in Mag Drops are from Utah's Great Salt Lake and are GRAS and comply with applicable standards for heavy metals from the U.S. F.C.C.
How to Measure Magnesium Drops
The lid of the pocket flask doubles as a measuring device, the full lid is 1/2 teaspoon (2.46ml) and will give you the amounts shown on the label.
How Much Should You Use?
That's entirely up to you =) Around here we will take some right away if we feel a cramp coming on, aside from that we'll do a dose each day to keep levels up and happy.
We have 3 different Electrolyte Supplements:
- Electrolyte Drops: a balanced mix of Sodium, Potassium, and Magnesium (along with other trace minerals).
- Mag Drops: concentrated Magnesium with some Sodium and Potassium (along with other trace minerals).
- Fasting Drops: High levels of Sodium with some Magnesium and small traces of Potassium (along with other trace minerals).
Mixes easily in my drinks and now I don’t have to worry about swallowing huge pills. Very happy.
I purchased Magnesium Drops both to combat leg cramps during the night - and in hopes that it would help me sleep better. After a week or so, no cramps and definitely improved sleep. Yay!
Love the convenience of these drops. Mix in the morning and drink throughout the day. Was including plenty of sodium and potassium in my diet, but was experiencing night time leg cramps. Have been using this product for over a week and have not experienced any leg cramps since. Great product!
Received my order fast and packaged well. Enjoying
I really like these drops. They are a tremendous help when it comes to leg cramps and they also help with constipation. They are well worth the money. I love all the keto chow products I have tried.
These drops worked well... helped with sleep with no leg cramps
Hello, I've been taking the product for 6 or 7 days now and have not had one muscle cramp in any extremity! I was getting cramps about every night until then, so it seems to be working as advertised! Thank you very much, and keep up the good work! Thanks again........Mark D Salisbury
Very good and easy to use, thank you.
I use these myself and after sharing with my daughter when she had a killer headache how quickly it would go away, she was amazed! So I bought one for her to have her own!