The Bundles are a great way to try out the different flavors of Keto Chow, plus you get a discount compared to buying the samples individually. There are three different bundles: A Starter Bundle, The Original Flavors, and the NEW Flavors. You could accomplish the same thing by going to the Keto Chow Samples page and ordering each one individually, but that isn't as cool.
"Starter Bundle" - 6 flavors of Keto Chow and a Blender Bottle
"Classic Flavors" - Our 7 Original Flavors
"Gourmet Flavors" - the 10 NEW Flavors:
"Savory Soups" - all 4 of our savory soup flavors:
You may have noticed that Chocolate Peanut Butter isn't on any list: that's because it is still causing problems on the packaging line and we don't have samples of it available as yet.
Keto Chow is a keto MEAL replacement – not a keto “protein snack” replacement!
We wanted a way to get great tasting, simple, and complete meals to make it easier to succeed with keto. That’s what Keto Chow is. 1/3 your daily nutrients in each shake, easy preparation, fantastic taste, ultimate convenience. Mix some up, grab and go. General information about Keto Chow (what it is, how to use it and more) can be found on the Keto Chow Info page.
- Nutritionally complete - no worries about deficiencies
- Flexible - hit any calorie goal you want!
- Easy to mix - add the fat you choose, Keto Chow, water, shake! Prep instructions here.
- Fast - Mix up a bunch, grab and go!
- Delicious - beat all other brands in a blind taste test
- 26g protein with a complete amino acid profile
- 6.53g total carbs (typically, some like Chocolate Peanut Butter have a bit more)
- 0.6g net carbs (typically, some like Chocolate Peanut Butter have a bit more)
- 1538mg Potassium
- 852mg Sodium
- 221mg Magnesium
- 34 essential vitamins and minerals
- High quality, bioavailable forms of the vitamins and minerals
- More details about Keto Chow nutrition can be found here - including big versions of the nutrition labels =)
- In a 3rd party blind taste test, participants were asked to try 5 of the leading Keto Shakes.
- Keto Chow outperformed all of the competitors in appearance, flavor, texture, and overall impression.
- More participants ranked Keto Chow #1 than any other tested brand.
- In fact, participants were significantly more likely to recommend Keto Chow to friends or family than all other tested brands.
- Wondering how the flavors stack up? Check out the flavor reviews.
- Milk Protein Isolate
- Acacia Gum
- Potassium Citrate
- Xanthan Gum
- Choline L-Bitartrate
- Magnesium Malate
- Potassium Chloride
- Vitamin Blend
- Sucralose (or monk fruit depending on the flavor)
- Specific flavors also contain: Peanut Flour, Cocoa Powder, Coffee Powder, Caffeine, Caramel Color, Tumeric (for color), Beet Juice Extract (for color), Artificial Flavor. See the flavor labels
Artwork adapted from Hyperbole and a Half (her FAQ says I can use it so long as I have "Proper credit includes a prominent, easily visible link to the source of the material you want to use" - DONE! =)
* banana not included, shown for scale only
This stuff is the best! It tastes delicious and curbs my appetite. This is my first experience with Keto and I am hooked! Because of Keto Chow I am now on week 2 of Keto with no plans of turning back. Love it!
so many options and so many disappointments. Keto Chow was recommended by a co-worker and while skeptical I took the plunge. I was delighted with all of the flavors. The mix results in a thick, creamy consistency and the flavors don't have that weird after taste - even the banana was good!
I would give at least an 8 out of 10 for the sweet flavors. I didn't care much for the savory flavors, however, I could see them being useful in keto recipes. I really like that the meals have all the vitamins and minerals included.
Loved most of the flavors and can't wait to try more!
Sometimes it's really hard to get nutritious, keto friendly food while at work...and meal prep is so time consuming. This allows me to have a healthy meal on the go, and keeps me full and satisfied. Thank you so much!!!
- About Keto Chow
- Why I Make Keto Chow
- Keto Chow Prep Instructions
- Nutrition Labels
- Acacia Gum - features and benefits
- Keto Chow Recipe
Keto Chow is complete nutrition for Nutritional Ketosis. It's a drink mix that quickly and easily makes a complete keto meal. It's not meant to replace your bacon and steak.
Rather, it's targeted to replace the mundane meals; running to a meeting, breakfast in the car, stuck in class, etc...
By design, a serving of Keto Chow provides 1/3 of your daily needs of electrolytes, vitamins, protein and more. The aim is that you could replace all your meals without ill effect if you are so inclined, but most users replace 1-2 meals a day and have a fantastic keto meal with family or friends for the 3rd. It's also quite tasty with a range of great flavors.
You combine the powdered mix with your own personal amount of heavy cream (and water) to get the calories you want, anywhere from 800 calories a day, up to 5000 calories. Many liken the taste and texture to melted ice cream or a milkshake. The full-flavored mixture of Keto Chow does contain whey protein and artificial sweeteners; if those are a concern for you there's also a "Base Powder" option that has the electrolytes and vitamins but not the flavor/protein/sweetener. You can mix our base powder with a protein powder and sweetener of your choice. Want easy, complete nutrition give Keto Chow a try! People love Keto Chow over on Reddit! (which is saying a lot =) Check out This review, or this one, or this review. You can also search Reddit for "Keto Chow" or "KetoChow" - both sorted so the newest posts are always at the top.