Designed to help keep your electrolytes at a happy level, Keto Chow Electrolyte Drops give you a balanced combination of Sodium, Magnesium, Potassium, and Chloride.
Electrolyte Drops are available in 4 sizes:
- The small "Pocket Flask" with enough concentrate for 2.5 gallons of water at the recommended dosage.
- The large 250ml/8.3 oz "Refill" size with enough concentrate for 25 gallons of water, plus it also includes a free empty Pocket Flask bottle! It's 3x the price for 10x the stuff.
- The super big 550ml/18.6 oz "Big Refill" size with enough concentrate for 56 gallons of water at the recommended dosage. Does NOT come with an empty pocket flask. Compared to the small pocket flask, it's 5 2/3x the price for 22 1/3 the stuff.
- Individual Servings in a "Rip Pack" - each packet holds enough for a 16 ounce/500ml water bottle (it's the same as a half a cap-full of the pocket flask). Toss them in a purse or pocket so you can mix up Electrolyte Drops on the go.
The seawater and sea-mineral concentrate used in Electrolyte Drops are from Utah's Great Salt Lake and are Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) and comply with applicable standards for heavy metals from the U.S. F.C.C.
- NO sugars, calories, caffeine or artificial ingredients
- Safe for hydration packs. Will not stain or leave a residue
- Allows for flexible dosing - at the recommended dose, most do not detect any flavor, those doing fasting will often do 3-4x dose.
- For those sensitive to the mineral flavor, add lemon or lime juice. For the best tasting electrolyte water, use good quality water and mix thoroughly.
How to Measure Electrolyte Drops
The lid of the pocket flask doubles as a measuring device, the full lid is 1/2 teaspoon (2.46ml) and will give you the amounts shown on the label. If you use a full cap in 32oz/1 liter of water, you likely will not be able to taste any difference. You are quite welcome to use double or even more if you find the taste acceptable or desirable.
How Much Should You Use?
That's entirely up to you =) Use electrolyte drops when you feel like you need more electrolytes. Around here we use it in all our water throughout the day while we're fasting and some of us use double the recommended dosage because we like the salt.
We have 3 different Electrolyte Supplements:
- Electrolyte Drops: a balanced mix of Sodium, Potassium, and Magnesium (along with other trace minerals).
- Mag Drops: concentrated Magnesium with some Sodium and Potassium (along with other trace minerals).
- Fasting Drops: High levels of Sodium with some Magnesium and small traces of Potassium (along with other trace minerals).
I LOVE all of Keto Chows products. They are a little expensive, but the quality is unmatched. These electrolyte, fasting, and magnesium drops are the best supplements on the market and i use them every single day. I even keep the rip packs in my purse.
Was having leg cramps before I got the Electrolyte Drops. Immediately felt improvement from the first use.
Love the product but the little top in the refillable bottle keeps popping out and I’ve wasted so much product!!! So sad!!! :((
This is my second order of these drops. Love the convenience of the drops and being able to carry them with me. Thanks for a great product.
I like the small size as it makes for easy of use when away from home ! I have yet to find the mix of drops to Mio to get rid of the bitter taste, so still playing around with that. Made me feel better as I was in a slight keto flu.
The electrolyte drops are the ONLY and I mean ONLY thing that helps me not feel keto “flu” like. I don’t like to drink artificial sweetener sports drinks which are pretty popular on keto. I tried so many different other drinks, tabs etc. before I found these drops to no avail. I add the keto chow drops to my water or sometimes coffee pretty much whenever I feel like it! Wish I would’ve found them sooner.