Keto Chow Fasting Drops are designed specifically for fasting with higher levels of sodium and less potassium so that kidney patients can use them.
Fasting Drops are available in 4 sizes:
- The small "Pocket Flask" with enough concentrate for 2.5 gallons of water at the recommended dosage.
- The large 250ml/8.3 oz "Refill" size with enough concentrate for 25 gallons of water, plus it also includes a free empty Pocket Flask bottle! It's 3x the price for 10x the stuff.
- The super big 550ml/18.6 oz "Big Refill" size with enough concentrate for 56 gallons of water at the recommended dosage. Does NOT come with an empty pocket flask. Compared to the small pocket flask, it's 5 2/3x the price for 22 1/3 the stuff.
- Individual Servings in a "Rip Pack" - each packet holds enough for a 16 ounce/500ml water bottle (it's the same as a half a cap-full of the pocket flask). Toss them in a purse or pocket so you can mix up Electrolyte Drops on the go.
The seawater and sea-mineral concentrate used in Electrolyte Drops are from Utah's Great Salt Lake and are Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) and comply with applicable standards for heavy metals from the U.S. F.C.C.
- NO sugars, calories, caffeine or artificial ingredients
- Safe for hydration packs. Will not stain or leave a residue
- Allows for flexible dosing - at the recommended dose, most do not detect any flavor, those doing fasting will often do 3-4x dose.
- For those sensitive to the mineral flavor, add lemon or lime juice. For the best tasting electrolyte water, use good quality water and mix thoroughly.
How to Measure Fasting Drops
The lid of the pocket flask doubles as a measuring device, the full lid is 1/2 teaspoon (2.46ml) and will give you the amounts shown on the label. If you use a full cap in 32oz/1 liter of water, you likely will not be able to taste any difference. You are quite welcome to use double or even more if you find the taste acceptable or desirable.
How Much Should You Use?
When fasting, we recommend you get at least: 3000-6000 mg per day of Sodium, 400+ mg per day of quality Magnesium.
7 Teaspoons (14 caps) of Fasting Drops will cover 3080mg of sodium and 504mg of magnesium. The small pocket bottle holds 5 teaspoons or 10 capfuls. Use fasting drops when you feel like you need more electrolytes. Around here we use it in all our water throughout the day while we're fasting and some of us use double the recommended dosage because we like the salt.
We have 3 different Electrolyte Supplements:
- Electrolyte Drops: a balanced mix of Sodium, Potassium, and Magnesium (along with other trace minerals).
- Mag Drops: concentrated Magnesium with some Sodium and Potassium (along with other trace minerals).
- Fasting Drops: High levels of Sodium with some Magnesium and small traces of Potassium (along with other trace minerals).
They are great no headaches helps my fasting
Fasting Drops (New Formulation)
Awesome! Use in my morning water 32oz with flavor enhancer! I try to do IF 16/8 sometimes longer fasting due to work! Thanks Keto Chow! Just ordered the new Daily Minerals !
Works great in just plain water. I put some in a flavored LaCroix and that did not taste very well.
There is just enough of "something" in these drops to give the water a slighty salty and satisfying taste versus just normal water. It was enough to get me through. I got the large bottle with the "to go" bottle so I could take it to work with me. Very cool setup! Thanks, Keto Chow!
This combo is excellent!
I didn't know how easy it was to fast until I started using these drops! The headaches and "hunger" pains disappeared and at the end of a 36 hour fast, I kept on going for another 12 hours.
These drops are helpful in restoring levels of sodium, potassium, and magnesium while I'm fasting. Maintaining healthy levels keeps me from being lethargic and hungry during my fasts. Depending upon how much I put in my water, the taste can be a challenge, but I just remind myself how much I need them to be successful in my fast.
I only gave it 2 stars instead of 1 because I didn’t lose all of the liquid