These are a single meal "sample" of our sweet flavors, perfect for making one shake. We also have larger single flavor 21 meal bulk packages and savory flavors meant to be mixed up hot.
The Chocolate Peanut Butter samples will likely never be available - the machine that makes the samples gets clogged by the fat in the peanut flour, as such we haven't EVER had them in stock. We've been working on finding a solution for a year and will continue working on a solution, but don't hold your breath. What you CAN do is add a tablespoon of PB2 or PBfit powdered peanut butter to the Chocolate Keto Chow. It's not exactly the same but close enough to get what it would be like. The peanut flour we use is higher fat and lower carb than any of the common powdered peanut butter so the nutrition will be different.
Keto Chow is a keto MEAL replacement – not a keto “protein snack” replacement!
We wanted a way to get great tasting, simple, and complete meals to make it easier to succeed with keto. That’s what Keto Chow is. 1/3 your daily nutrients in each shake, easy preparation, fantastic taste, ultimate convenience. Mix some up, grab and go. General information about Keto Chow (what it is, how to use it and more) can be found on the Keto Chow Info page.
- Nutritionally complete - no worries about deficiencies
- Flexible - hit any calorie goal you want!
- Easy to mix - add the fat you choose, Keto Chow, water, shake! Prep instructions here.
- Fast - Mix up a bunch, grab and go!
- Delicious - beat all other brands in a blind taste test
- 26g protein with a complete amino acid profile
- 6.53g total carbs (typically, some like Chocolate Peanut Butter have a bit more)
- 0.6g net carbs (typically, some like Chocolate Peanut Butter have a bit more)
- 1538mg Potassium
- 852mg Sodium
- 221mg Magnesium
- 34 essential vitamins and minerals
- High quality, bioavailable forms of the vitamins and minerals
- More details about Keto Chow nutrition can be found here - including big versions of the nutrition labels =)
- In a 3rd party blind taste test, participants were asked to try 5 of the leading Keto Shakes.
- Keto Chow outperformed all of the competitors in appearance, flavor, texture, and overall impression.
- More participants ranked Keto Chow #1 than any other tested brand.
- In fact, participants were significantly more likely to recommend Keto Chow to friends or family than all other tested brands.
- Wondering how the flavors stack up? Check out the flavor reviews.
- Milk Protein Isolate
- Acacia Gum
- Potassium Citrate
- Xanthan Gum
- Choline L-Bitartrate
- Magnesium Malate
- Potassium Chloride
- Vitamin Blend
- Sucralose (or monk fruit depending on the flavor)
- Specific flavors also contain: Peanut Flour, Cocoa Powder, Coffee Powder, Caffeine, Caramel Color, Tumeric (for color), Beet Juice Extract (for color), Artificial Flavor. See the flavor labels
Buy 21, 54, or 91 (of any flavor combination) and save an extra 5% (it automatically changes the price). You have to buy EXACTLY 21, 54, or 91 to get the discount, any higher or lower and it will not change the price. Please note that you won't see a "bulk discount 5% off" notice or anything of the kind, you'll just see the price for each item go down if you change the total quantity of weeks to exactly 21, 54, or 91.
* banana not included, shown for scale only
I have Crohn's disease. I have many food intolerances. I am dairy free, gluten free and more. Often times I don't have the energy to make anything and just don't eat. I don't have the nutrients I need to heal, let alone be healthy. Keto Chow is the only meal replacement that doesn't hurt me. Also, it just tastes good. I look forward to my drinks. I mix mine with 4 tbsp grass fed butter or a can of coconut milk. I am so glad to have this as an option.
I THOUGHT I had found my all time favorite flavor when I tried chocolate toffee. On a whim I ordered the Pumpkin caramel spice and fell in love. I didn't let the flavors get to know each other very long as I was hungry. Bam, the arrow of my food cupid plunged into my heart... my heart and tummy swooned over this flavor.
Keto Chow - Sample/Individual Meal (sweet flavors)
These are great in a pinch and for traveling the flavors are really good as well
Been using this meal replacement for 8 weeks now and down 20 lbs. I drink one shake a day and have a healthy dinner. I feel great and have my energy back. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is wanting to get their life back.
- About Keto Chow
- Why I Make Keto Chow
- Keto Chow Prep Instructions
- Nutrition Labels
- Acacia Gum - features and benefits
- Keto Chow Recipe
Keto Chow is complete nutrition for Nutritional Ketosis. It's a drink mix that quickly and easily makes a complete keto meal. It's not meant to replace your bacon and steak.
Rather, it's targeted to replace the mundane meals; running to a meeting, breakfast in the car, stuck in class, etc...
By design, a serving of Keto Chow provides 1/3 of your daily needs of electrolytes, vitamins, protein and more. The aim is that you could replace all your meals without ill effect if you are so inclined, but most users replace 1-2 meals a day and have a fantastic keto meal with family or friends for the 3rd. It's also quite tasty with a range of great flavors.
You combine the powdered mix with your own personal amount of heavy cream (and water) to get the calories you want, anywhere from 800 calories a day, up to 5000 calories. Many liken the taste and texture to melted ice cream or a milkshake. The full-flavored mixture of Keto Chow does contain whey protein and artificial sweeteners; if those are a concern for you there's also a "Base Powder" option that has the electrolytes and vitamins but not the flavor/protein/sweetener. You can mix our base powder with a protein powder and sweetener of your choice. Want easy, complete nutrition give Keto Chow a try! People love Keto Chow over on Reddit! (which is saying a lot =) Check out This review, or this one, or this review. You can also search Reddit for "Keto Chow" or "KetoChow" - both sorted so the newest posts are always at the top.