These are a single meal "sample" of our sweet flavors, perfect for making one shake. We also have savory flavors meant to be mixed up hot.
The Chocolate Peanut Butter samples will likely never be available - the machine that makes the samples gets clogged by the fat in the peanut flour, as such we haven't EVER had them in stock. We've been working on finding a solution for a year and will continue working on a solution, but don't hold your breath.
Keto Chow is a keto MEAL replacement – not a keto “protein snack” replacement!
We wanted a way to get great tasting, simple, and complete meals to make it easier to succeed with keto. That’s what Keto Chow is. 1/3 your daily nutrients in each shake, easy preparation, fantastic taste, ultimate convenience. Mix some up, grab and go. General information about Keto Chow (what it is, how to use it and more) can be found on the Keto Chow Info page.
- Nutritionally complete - no worries about deficiencies
- Flexible - hit any calorie goal you want!
- Easy to mix - add the fat you choose, Keto Chow, water, shake! Prep instructions here.
- Fast - Mix up a bunch, grab and go!
- Delicious - beat all other brands in a blind taste test
- 26g protein with a complete amino acid profile
- 6.53g total carbs (typically, some like Chocolate Peanut Butter have a bit more)
- 0.6g net carbs (typically, some like Chocolate Peanut Butter have a bit more)
- 1538mg Potassium
- 852mg Sodium
- 221mg Magnesium
- 34 essential vitamins and minerals
- High quality, bioavailable forms of the vitamins and minerals
- More details about Keto Chow nutrition can be found here - including big versions of the nutrition labels =)
- In a 3rd party blind taste test, participants were asked to try 5 of the leading Keto Shakes.
- Keto Chow outperformed all of the competitors in appearance, flavor, texture, and overall impression.
- More participants ranked Keto Chow #1 than any other tested brand.
- In fact, participants were significantly more likely to recommend Keto Chow to friends or family than all other tested brands.
- Wondering how the flavors stack up? Check out the flavor reviews.
- Milk Protein Isolate
- Acacia Gum
- Potassium Citrate
- Xanthan Gum
- Choline L-Bitartrate
- Magnesium Malate
- Potassium Chloride
- Vitamin Blend
- Sucralose (or monk fruit depending on the flavor)
- Specific flavors also contain: Peanut Flour, Cocoa Powder, Coffee Powder, Caffeine, Caramel Color, Tumeric (for color), Beet Juice Extract (for color), Artificial Flavor. See the flavor labels
Buy 21, 54, or 91 (of any flavor combination) and save an extra 5% (it automatically changes the price). You have to buy EXACTLY 21, 54, or 91 to get the discount, any higher or lower and it will not change the price. Please note that you won't see a "bulk discount 5% off" notice or anything of the kind, you'll just see the price for each item go down if you change the total quantity of weeks to exactly 21, 54, or 91.
* banana not included, shown for scale only
Love the sample opportunities!! I also enjoy the FB group and live talks from the creators!
These shakes are delicious aha filling. Very easy to make. I mix with avacado oil.
I purchased the gourmet set but didn't like any of them except Chocolate Peanut butter. Let me tell you oh boy oh boy lol I could drink that one all day everyday lol So So good it feels like cheating. However here is a suggestion on how to mix it that works much better than how they say to do it. First off because if you're on the road (you could stop at a gas station and get ice) or at your office and you want it right now you don't want to have to put it in the frig for 30 mins. So fill the container with at least 15 ice cubes add the little ball then water up to 3/4's of the bottle then your package, shake shake shake and then add your cream and shake again and wow oh wow is it cold and ready to drink right then and there lol. Just another bonus....I live in Hawaii so getting mail here takes a lot longer than in the mainland but with these guys I get it in 3 days!!!! Love that for sure!
Love the taste and it’s filling.
Best meal replacement shake ever. Smooth, creamy, thick & delicious.
- About Keto Chow
- Why I Make Keto Chow
- Keto Chow Prep Instructions
- Nutrition Labels
- Acacia Gum - features and benefits
- Keto Chow Recipe
Keto Chow is complete nutrition for Nutritional Ketosis. It's a drink mix that quickly and easily makes a complete keto meal. It's not meant to replace your bacon and steak.
Rather, it's targeted to replace the mundane meals; running to a meeting, breakfast in the car, stuck in class, etc...
By design, a serving of Keto Chow provides 1/3 of your daily needs of electrolytes, vitamins, protein and more. The aim is that you could replace all your meals without ill effect if you are so inclined, but most users replace 1-2 meals a day and have a fantastic keto meal with family or friends for the 3rd. It's also quite tasty with a range of great flavors.
You combine the powdered mix with your own personal amount of heavy cream (and water) to get the calories you want, anywhere from 800 calories a day, up to 5000 calories. Many liken the taste and texture to melted ice cream or a milkshake. The full-flavored mixture of Keto Chow does contain whey protein and artificial sweeteners; if those are a concern for you there's also a "Base Powder" option that has the electrolytes and vitamins but not the flavor/protein/sweetener. You can mix our base powder with a protein powder and sweetener of your choice. Want easy, complete nutrition give Keto Chow a try! People love Keto Chow over on Reddit! (which is saying a lot =) Check out This review, or this one, or this review. You can also search Reddit for "Keto Chow" or "KetoChow" - both sorted so the newest posts are always at the top.